HSE INSPECTOR & SUPERVISOR
In today’s generation, health and safety of employees is gaining great momentum as globalization is growing at a parallel speed. NEBOSH IGC – International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety was initiated in 2004 to enrich the health and safety skills in working environment.
5 - 10 yrs of experience in Road and Highways ( Infrastructure Projects) Gulf return preferred
Professional OHS Qualification by Examination (NEBOSH, IOSH Managing Safely, OSHA 30 hours, ... etc)
- Work under exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Promotes and maintains a safe working environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required minimum academic
- Able to read and understand drawings
- Ability to use inspection instruments required.
- Computer experience in Word, Excel (spreadsheets) and Microsoft Outlook
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented